Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
(Lemon, Clementine & Vanilla)
Notes of: Lemon, Clementine & Vanilla
- Soy/ Paraffin Natural Blend Wax
- High Quality Fragrance Oils (strong scents)
- Silver/Black/White Colors
- Natural Environmental Friendly Wooden Wicks
- 6oz Paint Can Candles (1/2 Pint) or 12oz Paint Can Candles (1 Pint)
- Stamped Clock with Black Ink
*Perfect for any room in your house. Within half an hour your desired room with give off an abundance of fragrance. These candles are made for a powerful heat throw.
"Each wick represents your life and being in the present moment. These candles are made for you to try something you’ve either been putting off, to accomplish a goal, or for you to just check something off your bucket list. Once lit, the clock is ticking! Challenge yourself to try something before the wick reaches the end.
Remember…life’s too short!"
- Upon each burn, trim wick 1/4"
- Allow candle to burn for 3-4 hours each use
- Keep candles out of reach of children/pets & away from drafts or vents
- When there is 1/4 of candle left, clean out jar & re-use!
For me, this embodies summer. The candle with its wood wick has a lovely crackle. The scent is a super citrusy, light, and lemony. The combination gives me warm weather, summery vibes, and I’m obsessed with it.